Wednesday, December 5, 2012

UNIF Turquoise Hellbounds




Although I love Jeffrey Campbell's there are other great brands. One of my favorites including UNIF. I recently fell in love with this brand. I used to think hellbounds were insanely ugly but now I am a proud owner of two and LOVE them. They are easier to walk in then the Lita (6 "heel 3" platform) and have no arch, but they are harder to style because they aren't as known as the Lita and don't go with every outfit as easily as a Jeffrey, they are also a lot more expensive. I will not buy them full price because there are always special deals so if your intrested I would definatly look into Karmaloop because they have the best deals daily. The hellbounds are 100% real leather and 100% handmade. The turquoise come with matching laces and some other colors come with two pairs but I like the matching unless you have the black then I think a pop of color is fun.
MY rate: 9 out of 10
pros: super cute colors
easy to walk in
gets tons of looks
runs true to size

cons: expensive
not many colors available
hard to style (while not being to "out there" if that makes sense haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment