Friday, February 1, 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Lita




I loved these shoes since the moment I saw them and when they went on sale for $120 I couldn't pass them up! Then they went on sale for $94 so I emailed Nastygal and they gave me store credit for the difference so they were a great deal! The quality, like all Jeffrey Campbells, is amazing! Although they provide extra spikes I doubt they will ever fall out even if I wore them all the time because they are so sturdy. Getting them on isn't an issue but the spikes are so sharp so be careful taking them off or you WILL hurt yourself! The leather is very soft but surprisingly  doesn't scratch easily, I've traveled with them and they still look brand new! Like all Litas they are so easy to walk in. The platform is so high your walking on like 2". Overall if you like them you can't go wrong for the price. You get great quality, comfort, and of course the hottest shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment