Sunday, November 11, 2012

JEFFREY CAMPBELL X BLACKMILK





One of my newest and favorites are the blackmilk galaxy Lita. I fell in love 
when I first saw them but they were $200 and I wasn't really that into Jeffrey 
Campbell at the time. Then I rekindled my love for Jeffrey Campbell's and I was 
on Solestruck and I saw these on sale for  $140 and I couldn't decide between a 
couple other pairs so I asked my dad and he really liked the galaxy ones so I 
ordered them and I'm so glad. They go with so much although I haven't had chance 
to wear them out yet because I have a uniform for school I really cannot wait! 
They will go with so many things that I own. I do like the original galaxy but I 
think I prefer that this print covers the heels  and I like the cottony material 
more than that kind of shiny  material because it's more wearable. Before I 
actually ordered them I was reading reviews and a lot of people said theirs were 
more like a reddish orange color then they wanted and not as pictured but I 
really didn't mind that so I ordered them anyway, but mine are a lot of like a 
seafoam green and mint.  I'm so glad because it's so beautiful and they have 
purple on the front which really matches the laces and the sides are more like 
the bluish green with some  orange and red. I guess people  we're complaining 
that it was too much red and orange but these are actual  pictures taken from 
NASA. So I guess maybe I just lucked out with the picture  that was used but I 
think it's like a luck of the draw because they're not all the same. I got 
really lucky because mine are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment